Our Church of England School works in partnership with parents,
our local church and the wider Diocese to nurture confident and responsible
children who respect other faiths adopt positive roles in the community.
Our Christian values are promoted in all aspects of school life and we encourage
all members of our community to promote an ethos where care and
respect is shown to everyone.
We are inclusive and welcoming to those of all backgrounds and faiths;
all individuals are respected, supported and nurtured.
We believe that our support provides a stimulating learning environment,
supports and encourages excellence,
actively promotes British values and enables children to achieve their full potential.
We encourage all our children:
- To become confident, generous and independent
- To be well-behaved, polite and proud of their school
- To be kind, caring and respectful, to co-operate well and be good citizens
- To prepared for life in modern Britain
- To be creative, with a love for learning and to become lifelong learners
- To discover, nurture and use their talents
- To achieve their full potential
- Values each child as an individual
- Delivers a broad and balanced curriculum
- Uses the arts to enable all children to express themselves
- Involves stakeholders throughout our community in the long-term vision for the school
- Recognises and values its place within our wider community
- Is innovative, progressive and forward thinking
- Works with our schools to share good practice and develop the expertise of our staff